Sliding Glass & Patio Doors
Also called gliding glass doors, these functional doors are designed to glide horizontally with one sliding panel and one fixed panel. They can fit into tighter spaces than hinged doors because their panels don’t interfere with your room or patio. A roller system on the sliding panel provides a smooth operation and blinds between the glass allow for privacy when you need it.
Sliding Glass Door Features:
- Competitively priced, easy-care door solutions
- Clear insulating glass
- Frame protected by vinyl exterior
- Available in single panel, 2-panel and 4-panel designs
- Custom sizes also available. Ask Us!
- Performance tested for weathering & durability
- Excellent color retention
- A quality look that will last
- Multipoint locking system increases security
- Interlocking panels and a dual weatherstrip system provide a weathertight seal
- Features Low-E glass to reflect solar energy, plus the added thermal efficiency of Argon insulating gas
Give us a call at 330-869-6602 for more information and/or a free quote for your current and upcoming glass projects. We look forward to earning your business!